Economics is like being in a dark room and deciding whether looking for a black cat is worth the time spent. We could do this all day lol.
Let’s see how far we can take this (in response to http://jinavie.tumblr.com/post/28180834650/black-cat). Join in the madness people!
- Engineering is like being in a dark room and looking for a black cat using “more flashlight”
- Physics is like shooting a shotgun in the dark room and seeing if anything screams
- Biology is like prodding around the room and seeing if anything responds
- Chemistry is like releasing a white cat in the room and seeing what happens
- Medicine is like looking for the black cat, finding it, dissecting the shit out of it, and figuring out how to use it’s parts to cure diseases
- Psychology is like figuring out how the black cat behaves if you flip the light switch on
- Psychiatry is like asking how the black cat’s relationship with its mother was as a kitten